Our Curriculum Aims at BCP
In Partnership with the Governors, Parents, Staff and Pupils we aim to promote a kind, caring, welcoming community at Beaumont Community Primary School by…
- Delivering a fun, rich and varied curriculum that is accessible for all.
- Nurturing and celebrating all efforts and achievements.
- Raising aspirations so that pupils know that the sky is not the limit
- Creating an ‘I can’ attitude towards challenges
- Promoting a love of lifelong learning in Modern Britain
At Beaumont Community we have mixed year groups in KS2. Therefore some of our curriculum subjects are organised over a two year cycle. Therefore ensuring that all pupils have access to a high quality curriculum.
Please see the link below for our SEND provision.
If you would like further information on the curriculum we teach, please contact the school directly.