The Governors have adopted a policy of all children wearing a school uniform. We believe our uniform gives the children a sense of belonging to their new school and that it will help to establish a good working atmosphere.
The school endeavours to be as gender neutral as possible.
The main uniform colour is bottle green, along with white and black or grey:
- Bottle green jumper/cardigan (branded with the Beaumont lion logo is optional)
- White polo shirt (branded with the Beaumont lion logo is optional)
- White shirt/blouse
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Black sensible shoes (not trainers)
- Grey, black or white socks/tights
- In summer, a green and white summer dress or black/grey shorts
- In winter, warm and waterproof coats should be worn (branded fleeces and jackets are available)
- As above, black sensible shoes should be worn with school uniform, and black plimsolls or trainers with PE kit
- “Black sensible shoes” – closed-toed, hard-soled with a flat sole..
- Open-toed sandals should be avoided, even in the summer. (for safety reasons)
- In case of extreme cold weather, boots can be worn on the journey to school, but children must change into a pair of shoes on arrival.
- For outdoor PE, black plimsolls or trainers should be worn. Indoor PE children often go barefoot.
- In the Autumn term, year 3 pupils will be advised by their class teacher of swimming times and dates.
- Swimming trunks or a one-piece swimming costume, and a swimming hat should be worn
- Goggles are optional
- A towel must be brought, all in a named bag
Where to buy
Branded school uniform is available from the PMG School wear Shop in Ipswich
40 Westgate Street
Ipswich IP1 3ED
Norwich Road end of town 150 yards from M&S
Monday - Saturday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Special Sunday & Late Night opening hours during Back to School
Tel. 01473 212050
Generic unbranded uniform such as polo shirts, jumpers, dresses, skirts, etc can be purchased widely from many high-street retailers and supermarkets
On occasion second-hand uniform will be available for sale or exchange from the School. Please contact the School Office directly to establish the current availability of second-hand uniform